Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Should we avoid Cordoba during Feria de Cordoba?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. We were planning to spend a couple days (of a 2 week trip) in Cordoba, but have just now realized the Féria de Cordoba is 20 - 27, May this year. We have to make a choice to either include a 2 night visit or skip it entirely due to our window of time in Spain. Can anyone clarify if Cordoba will be basically overrun with crowds and not worth it, or perhaps the fair is a “can’t miss” opportunity. First hand knowledge regarding how crowded the city of Cordoba would be is appreciated, as I’ve already done research regarding the event and can see it’s a) very big, b) at the fair grounds, and c) has a lot to eat, see, and do.

For further context, only my wife and I will be traveling (no kids), we’ve been to Spain twice before, but not Cordoba, and are very food focused when it comes to travel experiences.

Thank you!

Old Mar 27th, 2023, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am officially jealous of anyone who has the opportunity to be in Cordoba at that time. I have not been but I would go in a heartbeat.

Cordoba is a great city for food.