sholsters - where does one get them?

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 04:59 PM
sara

sholsters - where does one get them?

I have been reading about sholsters. Are they the money pouches one wears under one's arm? If so where does one get them?

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 05:21 PM
elvira

A sholster is a money pouch you wear like a shoulder holster. If the freakin' search worked, I could have answered sooner. Took me 10 mins of scrolling to find:

Author: Sheila ([email protected])
Date: 7/03/2001, 1:02 pm ET

Message: My officer administrator went for a weekend to Crieff and at my request did a wee hunt for you chaps.

The Sholster man is Frank Thomson (Crieff) Limited, 9 East High Street, Crieff, Perthshire PH7 3AF; telephone -764 652255; fax 764 655931.

Ask for Peter.

I would have posted it under the previous posting but the search engine is completely knackered and reckons that neither Sholster nor Crieff have ever been mentioned on the Forum before. I probably spent longer trying to find it,than Edna did finding the B****y shop!!!!

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 10:41 PM
Carol

Elvira-- is the sholster/money pouch worn under clothing or across the outside, like a bandolero?

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 04:13 AM
elena

The sholster is worn under the clothes.

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 01:57 PM
Sheila

topping

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 04:26 PM
mimi taylor

WELCOME BACK!