sholsters - where does one get them?

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 04:59 PM
Posts: n/a
sholsters - where does one get them?

I have been reading about sholsters. Are they the money pouches one wears under one's arm? If so where does one get them?
Old Jul 6th, 2001, 05:21 PM
Posts: n/a
A sholster is a money pouch you wear like a shoulder holster. If the freakin' search worked, I could have answered sooner. Took me 10 mins of scrolling to find:

Author: Sheila ([email protected])
Date: 7/03/2001, 1:02 pm ET

Message: My officer administrator went for a weekend to Crieff and at my request did a wee hunt for you chaps.

The Sholster man is Frank Thomson (Crieff) Limited, 9 East High Street, Crieff, Perthshire PH7 3AF; telephone -764 652255; fax 764 655931.

Ask for Peter.

I would have posted it under the previous posting but the search engine is completely knackered and reckons that neither Sholster nor Crieff have ever been mentioned on the Forum before. I probably spent longer trying to find it,than Edna did finding the B****y shop!!!!

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 10:41 PM
Posts: n/a
Elvira-- is the sholster/money pouch worn under clothing or across the outside, like a bandolero?
Old Jul 7th, 2001, 04:13 AM
Posts: n/a
The sholster is worn under the clothes.
Old Aug 16th, 2001, 01:57 PM
Posts: n/a
Old Aug 16th, 2001, 04:26 PM
mimi taylor
Posts: n/a

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:16 AM.