Paris hotel advice

Search

Paris hotel advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2016, 03:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paris hotel advice

Considering a few hotels in Paris. Anyone have advice regarding 1) best western premier opera Richepanse 2) hotel Brighton les Tuileries 3) le Relais Saint honoree 4) best western premier Saint honoree. If anyone has stayed at any of them, please give your opinion. My travel companion liked best western Saint honore as it was less expensive than the others. I have chosen these based on location and price. Thanks.
Old Sep 22nd, 2016, 06:25 PM

The Brighton has gotten consistently good reviews here and on tripadvisor.com/France. The location is excellent, and some rooms have good views across the Tuileries.
Old Sep 22nd, 2016, 08:52 PM

Never been to any of those. Best western can be quaint or not. I've been to 6 in Paris and liked only 2.
Old Sep 22nd, 2016, 11:41 PM

I haven't stayed in any of these hotels, but am familiar with all the areas they are located in.

The first 3 hotels are basically in the same general location - easy transportation, easy walking to many things you'll want to see and do. More cafes, restaurants and shops nearby, too.

The last hotel on the list is likely cheaper for a reason - it's not in a very nice section of rue Saint Honore. Aside from a few cafes, there's nothing much to do along this stretch of this street.

You might enter the addresses of each hotel on Google Maps and use the Street View function to see which hotel you'd prefer.

If the prices are not too different, I'd choose the Hotel Brighton.
Old Sep 23rd, 2016, 01:37 AM

Hi mimipam,

I stayed at the Hotel Brighton before I retired (when I had more disposable income!), and I loved it. I had a room overlooking the Tuileries, and everything was perfect.

Have fun as you plan!

s