Reload this Page >

Sheraton Hotel - Copenhagen

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26th, 1997, 06:53 AM
Nancy Barton

Sheraton Hotel Copenhagen is no longer a Sheraton property. Does anyone know current name of hotel or who handles reservations in the U.S.
Thanks

Old Sep 27th, 1997, 06:29 AM
Paul

No I dont but I am going to Copenhagen in June and have received a good "senior" rate at the Radisson opposite Tivoli. If you are old like me you might try that. They are on-line with rates and info. Good Luck!

Old Sep 27th, 1997, 02:40 PM
Tricia

The toll free number for Sheraton in the USA is 1 800 325-3589 and in Copenhagen it is 1-800-100-35-
Sheraton just went on line with there reservation system and I had to go through Excite Search Engine and then the only thing that came up was a New York Sheration but if you go into that site you can link to Sheration International and thats how I got numbers. It lists every Sheration in the world and had the above number for Copenhagen so don't know if they have a new one or what? If you have any problems call 1 800 555 1212 (information) and ask for Sheration Hotels toll free number or any hotel chain for that matter.

Old Oct 3rd, 1997, 08:20 PM
nancy barton

Thanks so much for your response re the Sheraton Hotel in Copenhagen. I tried the SAS Raddison senior rates. They evidently had nothing to offer next July. Will try the on-line. I have since found out that the Sheraton Hotel is now a Scandic and can be booked thru Holiday Inns. Again. Thanks for yoru input.

Old Oct 5th, 1997, 10:01 PM
Dian K.

Does anyone know of any home exchanges with people or organizations in Copenhagen? Trade a home in the
U.S.(California) for one week for a home or apartment in Copenhagen for one week.

Old Oct 5th, 1997, 10:02 PM
Dian K.

Does anyone know of any home exchanges with people or organizations in Copenhagen? Trade a home in the
U.S.(California) for one week for a home or apartment in Copenhagen for one week.