Search

Sheila ([email protected]):

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 01:47 PM
Lori

Sheila ([email protected]):

You said you e-mailed me -- I didn't get it and was wondering if the "system" was down or what. Maybe you are just caught up in all the planning and didn't get to it <BR>Lori

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 01:59 PM
Sheila

Lori I wrote you a while back and just hit the reply back to author. My email does say it did not go through. I will try to email you from home tonight and then you can just answer me tomorrow. I hope I can remember everything I said in the first email. Ha. Thanks for letting me know.

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 02:02 PM
elaine

Sheila <BR>you are definitely having an email system problem today, I've not been able to get through at all on your previously-suggested addresses <BR>Let's hope the last one you gave me will work

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 03:21 PM
Sheila

Lori - I am a real dummy. I left work so fast that I forgot to write down your email address from you email and I am now at home. I hope you read this so you don't think I have forgotten. I will try emailing you again tomorrow. Sorry. Elaine. I received your attachment and emailed you back. Thanks for the info and I will email you later if I have questions. Thanks again.

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 05:34 AM
Sheila

Lori - if you are reading today. I just emailed you. my email yesterday was returned undeliverable. please let me know if you get the one i just sent. Thanks

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 06:30 AM
Kramer

Are you both blonde?

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 06:47 AM
Steph

I am (blond that is) why are you asking?

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 06:49 AM
Steph

Whoops - can't spell either.

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 07:21 AM
Lori

Sheila, <BR>I just sent you a message with my e-mail(s). <BR> <BR>If anyone cares I'm not blonde ... <BR>Sort of reddish brown tho. Maybe we can do a whole posting on hair color!

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 07:25 AM
Lori

On second thought maybe I am blonde because I forgot to mention that I did not receive any e-mail at all from you this a.m. .. this is weird, I have about 25 other e-mails so I know it's working on this end. I sent my reply to [email protected] and it went OK - are you using another e-mail address? (Isn't this fun!)

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 07:34 AM
Sheila

Lori: I got your email and I can't figure out why my email is not going out. Anyway, I will write you at your home email from my computer at home with my questions. <BR> <BR>By the way, I am a brunette. Sorry to disappoint you Kramer.