Reload this Page >

Seville- day or overnite from Madrid

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 10:01 AM
jill

I will have 3 nites/ days free in Madrid- is Seville too much too fit in? Would you suggest an overnite or a day trip. If overnite, would you please sugget a nice hotel close in proximity to the center, good views, addomations?

Old Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:15 PM
Art

I think that Seville needs at least one overnight. As a day trip it would be to mucn IMO. <BR>

Old Apr 23rd, 2001, 08:56 AM
Lizzie

Seville definitely merits more than a daytrip! I would try to spend two full days there - I actually enjoyed Seville much more than Madrid. There's tons to see. I wish I could remember the name of the hotel where we stayed - it was in a great location - but if you use the search box to look for Seville and hotels, you'll find lots of recommendations from people on this forum.

Old Apr 23rd, 2001, 10:33 AM
De Anna

Definitely do NOT miss Sevilla! IMHO, it's sooo much nicer than Madrid. I emailed you more information on the subject... <BR> <BR>De Anna

Old Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:04 PM
Linda

Deanna, can you please e-mail me that info also. Thank you in advance if you can.

Old Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:59 PM
De Anna

Linda, <BR> <BR>Just sent it out. <BR> <BR>De Anna