Reload this Page >

Sevilla accomodations?

Search

Sevilla accomodations?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:25 AM
tourist

Sevilla accomodations?

Am looking for a nice centrally located charming hotel. Hoping in the neighbourhood of about 100-120 euros. Any suggestions?

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:59 PM
hellokiki

Las Casas de la Juderia, centrally located in the heart of Santa Cruz and a great bargin. Beautiful hotel with plenty of charm.

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:26 PM
colleenk

I second the Las Casas de la Juderia. Great location, helpful staff and very charming.

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:28 PM
Patrick

As I recall Casas de la Juderia was a little above that price, but do it anyway. It is a perfect hotel in a perfect location. Cut your expenses somewhere else and stay here!

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:13 PM
Becky Meisels

The hostal de picasso. I think thats the official name. it is small but very cute, very cheap, and the people there are very friendly. it's a hostel, but you can get private rooms with a private bath. and its right across from teh alcazar.

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:35 PM
Darcie

We stayed at the Hotel Ferdinand III last May. Price was great (15000 pts), but we booked online before we went. Location was perfect (on the edge of the Jewish ghetto) and had a nice tiled terrace where we could bake in the lovely Seville sun in the afternoon. Otherwise the room was unremarkable: clean, standard hotel fare.<BR><BR>Sevilla is truly beautiful, and Spain itself is I think our favourite country (so far!) . Enjoy your trip.<BR><BR>Darcie

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:06 PM
Marcia

My husband & I stayed at Hotel Becquer & would definitely stay there again. Large room with a foyer entrance & marble bathroom...& quite inexpensive...about $105. when we were there in September. The location was perfect...right in the heart of town. Near everything...restaurants, sights, stores, etc. & the staff was extremely helpful.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 04:34 AM
tourist

Thanks...Casas de la Juderia..do the rooms have balconies? Are there specific rooms we should ask for? Facing specific place? Looks like the one we'll book so any info on the best room would be really helpful. Thanks.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 04:47 AM
olga

Dear Tourist,<BR><BR>The best bet are the junior suites or dobles con salon, as they call them.<BR>They have a sitting area, ensuite with the bedroom or separate, with its own TV in the last case. There are not many rooms that offer a great view -one of them room 210-, since the hotel is formed by many small buildings around different small courtyards, but the actual charm of the hotel is to walk through or sit at one of the many courtyards and sip wine or read a book, listening to the trickling fountains.<BR>They also have a very nice piano lounge, with live piano music in the evenings. The decor in the rooms and public areas is very elegant, traditional andalusian palace style.<BR>Check out their website <BR>www.casasypalacios.com or the site<BR>www.secretplaces.com , where thay are also featured.<BR>I hope you like it!

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 04:49 AM
lisa

I don't know if this is in your price range or not, but we stayed at Casa Imperial. It is near Pilate's house, so slightly outside the Santa Cruz, but an easy walk to all major tourist sites.<BR><BR>It is a beautiful hotel, built in the hacienda style. Each room is different and charming and they have many junior suites. There are lovely sitting areas and a nice bar/garden where complimentary breakfast is served. The staff was gracious and helpful.