Reload this Page >

Seeking information on Escapade Vacations

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Hope

Eight of us are traveling to Spain in the summer for 3 weeks. We prepared the travel itinerary & will be booking it soon. We contacted Escape Vacations in Arizona, however we know absolutely nothing about them, I tried BBB, IATAN & ASTA-Can't find any references. We are from NJ, the booking will be done over the net. Has anyone heard about them?

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 06:24 PM
CAgal

That's more like it! Anyone have info about this tour company?

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 06:42 PM
ellen

Isn't this a branch of Isramworld, with headquarters in NY? (800) 223-7460

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Hope

Yes Ellen, is the part of INSRAMWORLD that deals with tours to Spain, Portugal & Morocco. Are you familiar with them or have you heard about them? I can't locate the NYC address.

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 07:54 PM
Rex

Now you're part of family!! <BR><BR>And don't hesitate to bring your message back to the top as needed to get more attention (until your question gets the answer you're seeking - - or until it becomes clear that nobody knows!)<BR><BR>Anything you add to any message thread brings it back to the top, as you can see - - also known as "topping".<BR><BR>Best wishes (again)...<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Rex

Ah! and now I see this is a simple case of mis-spelling!<BR><BR>From USTOA:<BR><BR>http://www.ustoa.com/profile.cfm?compname=IsramWorld%20<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 06:23 AM

topping, for hope...<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Hope

Rex "gracias". You help me a lot of course the spelling was a huge problem. I also went to www.tourspain.es and found that they recomend Escape Vacations. We can allow others to answer other questions.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
ellen

Friends of mine have bought a special package to Greece from them, last year. No "surprises" whatsoever.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Lisa

What attracted you to this company? Traveling with my mother, age 57 and 8 year old daughter this summer also. Bad idea or not to look into this company?<BR>