Reload this Page >

Scottish Highlands coach trip

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2001, 02:46 PM
Artemis

I'm finally returning to Scotland and England after a 24-year absence! <BR> <BR>The people with whom I will be travelling have been there recently and the Highlands are not a priority for them, but I feel I need to go. Can anyone recommend a coach tour company, preferably out of Edinburg although Glasgow would do, that would at least give me a taste of the Highlands? I'm thinking 2-4 days, and would like to include Inverness and Skye if possible. End of August.

Old Feb 5th, 2001, 04:35 PM
Cara

I took a 12 hour tour to Loch Ness and the Highlands that was very pleasant and informative. It was a on a small tour van and the driver was a great tour guide for the day. I paid 27 pounds. It's a long day, but well worth it to see the wonderful countryside - beautiful!!! I stopped in and booked the tour at a Guide Friday office on the Royal Mile, but there are a number of tour agencies.

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 08:40 AM
upsy daisy

<BR>upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupuupupupupupupupupupupupupupuuupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupuuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupu

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 11:35 AM
Sheila

Artemis <BR> <BR>I'm feeling very guilty about using guide books after the recent thread onthe subject. I have never done a coach tour, but if I felt the need I would use one of Go Blue Banana 0131 556 2000 or Haggis Backpackers 0131 557 9393 or Rabbies Trail Burners. They all do mini bus tours and the first 2 have jump on jump off versions

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 11:37 AM
Sheila

Woops. Rabbie's number is 0131 226 3133