Reload this Page >

Santorini Hotels

Search

Santorini Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 10:12 AM
steve joyce

Santorini Hotels

Does anyone know of a good hotel on santorini for a few nights? Thanks!

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 11:02 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

STEVE, Do a forum search on this one. <BR>This topic has been covered in detail <BR>several times over the past year.

Old Sep 25th, 1999, 03:32 PM
Diane

Sun Rocks. Do a search on this board under this hotel name.

Old Sep 29th, 1999, 02:44 AM
Jill LeMay

Steve - my husband and I just returned from Santorini (Mykonos & Athens). We stayed in the Tzeko Villas in Fira and were very happy with our choice. Our room was clean and airy but, best of all, opened up to balcony with a stunning caldera view. The pool is nice, breakfast is adequate, the location is perfect. <BR> <BR>Some people have mentioned the noise associated with staying in Fira and suggested Oia as a better base location. For us, Fira was perfect- you can enjoy the lively evening shopping, strolling, dining. We rented a car for 2 days and while Oia is a "fairy tale" town we were happy spending a day there and heading back to Fira (and beaches). <BR> <BR>Hotel Tzekos Villas <BR>0286 22-755(I think this is phone & fax) <BR>Jill <BR>

Old Sep 29th, 1999, 10:32 AM
Pam

The Canaves hoteli Oia was amazing - views of the ocean, freshwater pool, breakfast out on your private patio, clean, a little pricey, but worth it!

Old Oct 3rd, 1999, 01:32 PM
Kam

Just back from Greece. In Santorini, we stayed in Imerovigli and were very happy with our stay at Iliovasilema Hotel. The rooms are dug into the cliff face & the hotel had a wonderful pool too. We enjoyed sunsets, view of Fira & Oia all from our balcony. Check them out on Greekhotels.com

Old Oct 3rd, 1999, 02:39 PM
David

As I mentioned to another poster, there is a hosted forum going on right now about the Greek islands. It may help.