Sandi's must relax

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 09:48 AM
sandi

Sandi's must relax

To all the Sandi "wannabes" out there in this forum, you must relax and know that there is only ONE Sandi,. and she is exclusive, clever, and cannot be duplicated. Her advice on travel notions is sound, regardless of the criticism she receives from other jealous folks who are not clever and astute. Let's all just be outselves, and let sandi alone. She certainly sparks alot of interest...gotta say that about her.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 09:56 AM
Who

Sorry, never heard of Sandi.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 10:43 AM
carla

My momma always told me " self-praise is damn poor reccomendation"!~!

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 12:11 PM
XX

Put differently, [email protected] is totally bent. If you normally post on this board under a variant of "sandi", your posts will be scorned due to the confusion. Better to change your name and not use "sandi" anywhere in it.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 12:45 PM
losershave

[email protected], IMHO, is about 17 years old, male, and if he doesn't do this, he'll erupt into violence.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 02:44 PM
mamasaid

Mama always said .....

If you have to brag about it, it probably isn't true...

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 08:40 PM
Annaq

Folks, this forum is open to everyone and that's what makes it interesting. Sandi(yahoo)is an excellent contributor, and has obviously been around. She is a bit blunt, but "what the heck? she engenders interest, and that is more that we can say about some" like "Which brand of toothpaste fits best in my backpacK"