Reload this Page >

Royal Phare Hotel

Search

Royal Phare Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 06:33 AM
Abrahams

Royal Phare Hotel

We are planning to stay 5 nigths in Royal Phare Hotel, Ave. La Motte Picquet. Did anyone knows about this hotel. Comfortable or not?

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 06:58 AM
s.fowler

Do a search for royal phare. It may have been renovated since I last passed the building. There are several other hotels in that area with much better reputations [not including forum faves, Champs de Mar & Muguet] such as Grand Hotel Levque and Hotel de la Motte Piquet.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 07:07 AM
Sophia

Hello, Abrahams<BR>Actually I think the Royal Phare is superior to Hotel Leveque. I have stayed at both hotels and found Royal Phare to be cleaner, and very accomodating. I needed a good bed and they let me choose which room was most suitable for me.<BR>I was very disappointed with the Hotel Leveque. It was filthy and the staff did nothing when I complained. There was hair in the bathroom, spills on the walls, the carpet was dirty...I will never stay there again.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 07:36 AM
abrahams

Thank you Sophia.

Old Dec 31st, 2001, 12:59 PM
Fred

A couple who stayed there said:<BR>Royal Phare-<BR>not a paticularly good hotel<BR>didn't really care for it at all<BR>For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]<BR>