I will travel from Plitvice Lakes to Rovinj in June. My question is should I book accommodations ahead of time? I decided to go to Rovinj from Plitvice Lakes because it looks more convenient to travel to Venice (our next destination), and it looks like there is plenty of things to do in Rovinj for three days before we head to Italy. There are three of us traveling together, along with a seven year old child. Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany