Reload this Page >

Rouen, France on a Sunday

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 11:00 AM
wendy

Does anyone know if stores, particularly antique stores, are open on Sundays in Rouen,France? If you don't know specifically, do you know where I can check. Thank you.

Old Sep 25th, 2002, 06:58 AM
DJ

Topping for wendy as I would be interested in knowing as well.

Old Sep 25th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Alice

I haven't been to Rouen, however I used the www.pagesjaunes.fr site to list some stores to see if the ads give their hours. They don't, but one store had their own web link (http://www.lesvitrines.com/normandie/okaz/), and the hours for that store indicate it isn't open on Sunday.<BR>Guess you could extrapolate from that - I don't think many stores outside flea markets and maybe some department stores are open on Sundays in France.<BR>Another idea is to pop into a large bookstore, find a book in the travel section for shopping in France (there's a couple at least) and see if you can glean the info there.<BR>Lastly, you could call a couple of stores directly, if you want to go that route.<BR>p.s. on pagesjaunes, the activity to list is: achat et vente d'antiquit&eacute;s