I have a 620am train on a saturday morning from Venice to Milan, and my hotel is next to Rialto bridge. I have luggage. What is the best way to catch the train? How long does it take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga