Search

Rex - Please!

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2001, 10:02 AM
Please

Rex - Please!

Rex please stop topping every question having gone unanswered (and please seek help for your disorder).

Old May 13th, 2001, 04:12 PM
Al Godon

I think we are the ones with the disorders. Behind every alcoholic there is at least one dedicated enabler. <BR>He is not going to quit as long as he is enabled.

Old May 13th, 2001, 11:09 PM
katy

Come on don't you think you're being a bit hard on Rex, he's only trying to help...

Old May 14th, 2001, 02:10 AM
xx

You have no idea who is posting what. <BR>Please play your offensive guessing game on another board. <BR>I can understand bored office workers doing this on weekdays but it looks like you have nothing to do at the weekend either. <BR>Have you stopped to think why this is? <BR>

Old May 14th, 2001, 03:44 AM
away

I used to frequent this forum alot and stopped when there was a nutty person last year spoiling things with long rambling posts under aliases. Don't know if that jerk is still around, but when I returned last week, I found a new obsession: Rex. Last year he was posting, but nobody was on him. I assume he's done something(s) to warrant all the fuss, but I also kow that in all relationships, people need scapegoats to obsess on. Is this what's happening here--blaming him for "topping," when anybody could be? Forums like this are useful but also fascinating in what they say about human behaviour. Mostly, ours, not Rex's.

Old May 14th, 2001, 04:21 AM
Greg

Ok, I have been over at Aol for the last six years going: Ahhh haaahhh, there is a post I can copy and paste. ;-) <BR> <BR>So I don't know all of the crazy stuff that might have been going on in this forum. I was just curious though. Who the hell is this Rex guy? <BR> <BR>I thought I'd seen about every internet goon out there in news groups, college football chat forums, but I never thought that there would be yahoos in a dignified forum such as the Fodors travel forum. <BR> <BR>Anyway, Once you seen and heard Alabama Crimson Tide fans talk about all of their paranoid ideas. you've pretty much seen it all. ;-) <BR> <BR>