My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017