RESERVATION FOR GORDON RAMSAY

Dec 15th, 2001, 01:20 PM
JUDY KLEIN

RESERVATION FOR GORDON RAMSAY

I AM GOING TO LONDON IN FEB. AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A RESERVATIION FOR DINNER AT GORDON RAMSAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR WEB SITE. I DO NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND IT. MUCH APPRECIATED

Dec 15th, 2001, 01:27 PM
mimi taylor

judy check the www.chowhound.com board on the international thread , there,s some discussion about it and you can email someone.

Dec 15th, 2001, 01:28 PM
Book Chick

Hi Judy,
You might want to remove your "cap lock" position on your keyboard, as your message in all caps looks like you're shouting, which I'm sure isn't your intention.

For Gordon Ramsay, ph# is 44-020-7499-0099. You can e-mail [email protected]

To see the web site, the URL is

http://www.savoy-group.co.uk/claridges/dining.restaurant.html

I hope you're able to reserve there and that you have a wonderful meal & a great trip.

BC

Dec 15th, 2001, 03:21 PM
John G

I have eaten at Gordon Ramsay and it was one of the best meals ever! Thank Buddha I didn't pick up the check, however, because I heard it was over 1000 pounds! But, it was worth it if it was. Jucy, why don't you just call and make a reservation?

Dec 15th, 2001, 07:41 PM
Nancy

Hi Judy,

Gordon Ramsay has two restaurants in London--the dining room at Claridges (for which Book Chick provided contact info) and Ramsay's original restaurant, called Gordon Ramsay, on Royal Hospital Road in Chelsea. I ate at the Chelsea location last May, and the meal was superb.

Dec 15th, 2001, 08:02 PM
Nancy

Oops, I hit "post" too soon! Sorry about that.

For info on Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, try www.gordonramsay.com. The site has telephone and fax numbers, photos of the dining room, and a sample menu. It can be a bit of a challenge getting a reservation, though. You have to reserve a month, to the day, ahead of the date you want to go. They start taking calls at 9am sharp (London time), and by 9:20 the room is usually entirely booked. So for those of us who live in the States, that means getting up before the crack of dawn to phone in your reservation. In my experience, it's well worth the effort it takes to get a booking. My meal at Ramsay's last May was one of the best I've had anywhere. Whether you choose Claridges or Chelsea, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience. Enjoy!