Search

Rent in Rome

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rent in Rome

Does anyone have experience with RentinRome.com? I have only been able to find reviews on their site or their facebook page.

Thanks!
Old Dec 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Received 26 Likes on 4 Posts
I have no experience with RentInRome. But I have recent experience with Airbnb which confirms my belief in their service. The apartment was nice, good value and well-situated but there were plumbing problems which can happen anywhere. I requested 1 night's refund from the owner and was denied. Airbnb thought my request fair and I was given what I asked for immediately after the request to them.

If you don't find a number of reviews for the agency you mention, that isn't a reason to not rent from them if they have what you want. But to judge a company when everything goes right isn't necessarily a measure, though things will likely go right. I feel a real indicator is when there's a problem of some kind, so I suggest you look for reviews from those who've had a problem and see how it was handled.