Relias Bosquet -Apt. Champ de Mars

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone stayed here? Did you enjoy your stay? My sisters and I are planning a trip to Paris next summer along with possibly several other ladies. I am thinking some of us could stay at the apartment so we would have a kitchen and washing machine, and some could stay at the hotel.

The apartment has a double bed and a fold out couch. Is the double bed standard size? Was it comfortble? How about the couch? We are all over 40 and so backs are an issue.

If you have another idea for us, we would appreciate hearing it as well. Merci.
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:33 AM

Ronda, Can you tell us more about the apartment? I've stayed at the hotel a number of times, and will again, but don't know about the apartment. Is it on the same property?
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Original Poster

If you go to the hotel web site, you can click on apartments and see it. One is smaller and the Champ de Mars apartment is larger. It is at #25 and the hotel address is #19 so must be very close.

I believe Patrick has stayed there. Well, anyway, I remember someone has.
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 11:01 AM

We stayed in the hotel two years ago. It was very convenient to Metro, cafes, etc. I do not know anything about the apt (sorry) but if some of you are considering the hotel you might want to opt for "superior rooms" rather then standard. They are a little larger. The one we had, faced the street (very quiet at night) and had a modern bathroom, good sized closet, etc. We've stayed in a number of small hotels in Paris over the years, this one was a little better then average. The small breakfast area is separated into two sections one for non-smoking. The hotel was pretty typical of smaller hotels in Paris overall. The staff and owner were very pleasant.
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 12:38 PM

Wow, it looks great. Based on my knowledge of the hotel (which I really like) and the area, I would love to stay there. The apartment especially seems very nice. There are some very good specialty food shops in the area, nice restaurants, and it's close to the metro. Good luck!
Old Oct 1st, 2004, 04:36 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your responses, however, I find it hard to believe that no one on this board has stayed there.