Search

Rant and Rave

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 12:47 PM
Sandy

Rant and Rave

I try to use the Travel Talk Forum when I have food or lodging questions.I would rather use the Rant and Rave section but not many people rate the restaurants or hotels they visit.Maybe we all should use that part of the Fodors site so we don't clutter the Travel Talk Forum.Just a thought.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 01:37 AM
George

I suspect the reason why "rants and raves" isn't used much is because the selection of places covered is limited to major cities only, and even then a limited set of restaurants and hotels within these cities. I could only recognise a small proportion of the places listed despite extensive travelling over the past 10 years.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 11:03 AM
jane

I agree it's time Rant and Rave. I would also like to see more replies to the very under used Rant and Rave forum.I'm starting now.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 11:14 AM
Les

I agree. This forum is so crowded that anything off-topic or suitable to a different forum should be off-loaded. Perhaps Fodors could start a "Crap and Rhetorical Questions" forum, since that's what fills at least 50% of this forum.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 01:14 PM
rave

Let's all rant and rave!