Reload this Page >

Rain and the "Ark" de Triomphe

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 04:06 PM
Linda

After checking the weather in Paris on intellicast.com for the last four weeks and not seeing a "sun picture" even one day, I am wondering if I should change my wardrobe plans! Has the weather really been THAT rainy! I will be in Paris for a week starting May 10. Anyone have a long range forecast?

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 06:04 PM
StCirq

Yeah, the long-range forecast is for cold and rainy weather. Anothher crummy summer in Paris....maybe.

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 06:18 PM
celia lynn

Just got back from Paris Monday night. It snowed and sleeted...for about 5 min. Then the sun came out. Then it drizzeled, then it sleeted, then the sun came out! Take your umbrella and your sunglasses. It was cold, but still wonderful. Be sure and ride the Ferris Wheel! The view is teriffic. So are the gaufaus(sp) with chantilly cream! Have fun!

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 09:03 PM
Linda

Guess I should throw in another sweater for sure! Is the weather like this all over France? I'll be heading south through the west to Provence. Sounds like hot chocolat and Armagnac all the way! <BR>

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 09:20 PM
Capo

"Ark de Triomphe" *LOL*, I like it...very clever, Linda!

Old Apr 27th, 2001, 05:25 AM
kate

Hi Linda. No, the weather varies quite dramatically through France (it's a fairly large country, in European terms at least). Paris is in the North, so has weather fairly similar to London (rain!), but Provence is much further South and the weather in May should (!) be fine - warm, sunny, maybe even hot.