Reload this Page >

questions about gotoday.com

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 03:50 AM
ann

Has anyone booked with gotoday.com? They have deals to London this winter starting at $399 for air and hotel. This seems like a good deal since all the cheap fare sites barely have air alone for that price. Before I book I'd like to hear from others who have used them. Thanks

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Mel

If you do a search for "go-today" you'll get several threads--many of which I've commented on.<BR><BR>I've used them twice,both for London, and had great results. I've put a few friends on to them and they've had good experiences, as well. I prefer to book my own flight and have preferred hotels, but they are very reasonable, in a pinch. I've also used their fly/drive.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 06:47 AM
kristin

I used them once for London and recommended them once for a London-Paris package and we were thrilled with both.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:31 AM
sara

I am also looking at their winter packages but it looks like you don't know the airline or flight schedule until after you commit. Is that true, and if so doesn't that bother anyone? Also I've heard that e-tickets are not a good idea anymore and with go-today it looks like you don't know if you get paper or e-tickets. What have been your experiences?

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Doug

I have used go-today.com and was pleased with their service and price.<BR>The flight to europe will be the overnight ( cheapest) flight and you can have your tickets delivered to your door if you like.<BR>The hotels and locations are not the best at least at the lower price levels, but they are competitively priced. <BR>I used the fly/drive option ( the car was from Hertz) and added a couple of days for a 10 day trip to the Ile de France region.<BR>I suggest that you book the cheapest car that would satisfy you and upgrade at your destination. That worked out cheaper for me.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Jane

Ann & Sara, I have used Go-Today 5 times with excellent results. It's true that you don't know which airlines until after you have booked. That had never bothered me until my last trip when I had the "trip from hell" with Delta. You might try their online attendant to see if they could give you more specific info regarding the airline.<BR><BR>I've always had paper tickets delivered to my work address, so I don't know if they have made any changes on that.<BR><BR>I always research to see if I can find better rates on my own, but so far their rates have always beat anything I could find. Good luck!

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:22 PM
bill

Almost all flights to Europe are overnight. Has nothing to do with them being the cheapest flights. The length of the flight and the time change requires that most arrive in the morning. For instance, it is a 9.5 hour flight nonstop from Denver to London. Were I to leave Denver at 8:00 AM, I would arrive in London at 11:30 PM London time. <BR><BR>Bill