Search

query

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 03:56 AM
lee

query

will be traveling to italy for the first time next summer anyone reccommend a tour company that will do a good job <BR>would like to see venice, florence and rome <BR> thanks

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 04:51 AM
duh

Congratulations, Lee, you get the award for the most meaningless message title of the year!

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 05:10 AM
So

DUH_ so it made you look didn't it? <BR> <BR>Try Perillo, Tauck, CIT , all have websites, various priced and lenght tours, I have seen some good ones from Vantage lately.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 06:56 AM
Duh

To: So <BR>Yes, but did I answer?

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:34 AM
Helpful

Lee, <BR> <BR>You might try posting this again with a very long, descriptive title. Also you should indicate what your price range is and what things would make a tour good for you. <BR> <BR>Also, you might do a search of the names of the major tour companies and get some ideas of what's been said so far. <BR> <BR>And of course, you might think about doing this trip on your own rather than using a tour. There have been some good threads on that subject as well. <BR> <BR>Good luck (and you get extra bonus points for getting an early start on your planning).