Private tour services in Prague

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 05:08 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're interested in booking a car service and private tour guide for a four day visit to Prague. Can anyone recommend a service? Thanks!
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 06:36 AM

http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/
used this car service several time to and from the Airport,highly reliable,can't really recommend a private tour guide as I have never used one.
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM

www.caputregni.cz
this is a website of a guide i know from another travel website,though I have never used her services she seems to be well recommended.the website is undergoing reconstruction at the moment but there is some info there and there is a link to her faceBook page.
hope this is of use to you.
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM

Hi guys!There is lot to see in Prague!But The Prague Castle and The Jewish Ghetto is a must! Regarding of a Jewish Ghetto I can recommend you highly praiced guide, more info on https://sites.google.com/site/amazin...-private-walks .Very knowledgeble and informative.Prague Airport Shuttle is also organising sigtseeng tours, but those are usualy a very large groups and no private approach.
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 10:19 AM

Caveat Lektor I own www.prague-airport-shuttle.com

pavlak what are you talking about? You have no idea who we are and what we do because you have just made two incorrect statements. More to the point what is your relationship with Roman the tour guide you promote everywhere you go?
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:50 PM

Lektor (not Hannibal The Lektor ?), what incorrect statements?But I see,you took it personaly.Sorry mate,but this is not a place to deal with personal frustration.I understand,that as a owner of a transport company,you are promoting your own company.But dont´ insult regular users of this forum,thanks!
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM

www.mike-chauffer.cz
Used and recommended by several Fodorites and also Rick Steves.
We have used his company a couple of times and were very pleased.
I believe he started as transportation, but I think he has added
guides. Email him and tell him your needs. Happy travels!!!
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 03:08 PM

If I could spell correctly it would help. Try
www.mike-chauffeur.cz
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Honeybee; Listen to 'unclegus', as a person well versed in this area. Gives good information. 'violeduck' is also giving a good resourse. Anyways, this is just general information on Prague. www.inyourpocket.com/czech_republic/prague
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 02:59 AM

pavlak, I realize that English is not your first language but in post # 3 you are making incorrect statements about my company. What you have said is simply not true. Have you been on one of our tours?
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:04 AM

I think Pavlak is confusing
http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/
with a company of a similar name,as far as I am aware http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/
only do airport car transfers and other point to point driving.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:16 AM

pavlak, you are not a regular user....registered this month! and I think I know your TA name........
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:05 AM

Wobbers: How can I become a regular member? Register and start contributing to a year or two? ) And sorry I do not know what is the TA with the name Could you explain me that.Thanks.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:26 AM

Maybe I am confusing-I'm only human and make mistakes, like everyone else.
So I check http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com/ and find out there are recommanded free tours mainly and they are very popular so they are ussualy very large group.(I see that every day)
I can not find on this pages any recommendation on private tours.But that does not mean there are not.I just did not find it. So please explain me where is my mystake and stop insult me please.Thanks

Chrisin:Yes I was on tour (free tour)with one of the free tour company which is recommanded on www.pages but no for long ,becouse in big noisy group was very hardly understand to guide for me .Because as you correctly noticed English is not my first language.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:45 PM

I apologize to anyone who is reading this thread and trying to get information - I simply must be sure to clarify that this pavlak is incorrect in his statements about my company www.prague-airport-shuttle.com
pavlak - you seem to find it funny and believe you can just go on a message board and say wrong things about a company.
What you have said in post number 3 is not correct and now you even say "I can not find on this pages any recommendation on private tours.But that does not mean there are not.I just did not find it." Are you playing with a full deck?
Basically you don't even know (now) if my company does something but if they do, they do it badly!

I know you have your own agenda and travel the internet praising your friend Roman Bily (or is it you?) and people see you and ignore it but when you can't give incorrect and actually harmful information about another company and get away with it
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 12:47 AM

Chris I realy do not know what I write in post number 3 wrong or againtst you or your company .I just submit my personal view of things based on my experience with tours which is recommanded on your sites.That is all.And I never wrote- you do the bad job I Just wrote my PERSONAL view.
So I AM VERY,VERY SORRY if my personal view , hurt your firm and your mans ego .
And you still asking me what is my relationship with Roman (however this is not your thing).
so for you : I have never ever in my life work in travel industry .I work in fashion retail buissnes .I am a girl- Pavla (that is sure for 28years)not man -Roman. And I am just Roman Bily's satisfied customer for long years,when I use him for my foreing buissnes partners as a guide.And why I promote everywhere I go? as you said -It is simply I have just long term and the best experience with him .
And yes I have my own agenda - now I am on maternity leave with my child .
I wanted find here some social contact,when is my son sleeping ,practice english,information ,not confrontation.
And I do not find this situation funny -I find it disgusting.
By the way my buissnes partners use on my recommandation your company transfer service from airport several time(yes your tranfer service is 1st class)-now you lost customers.
Finish.
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 01:13 AM

Pavlak you have gone from saying that Pargue -Airport shuttle organises tour to reccommending tours.
they do reccommned a tour but only one and it is a free tour.
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 05:52 AM

Unclegus: Thank you so much really -you're the only one who could explain to me where I made a mistake.
So sorry- Prague Airport shuttle does not ORGANISE tours ,just RECOMMENDED free tours.
Sorry I choose the bad word-my mistake.
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 06:31 AM

you are welcome.
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 06:56 AM

pavlak reminds me of Petrf5
on another forum ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -