Reload this Page >

Prague-UNIQUE TOUR

Search

Prague-UNIQUE TOUR

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2001, 08:40 AM
Gary

Prague-UNIQUE TOUR

Was in Prague in March 2001 and had a pre-arranged "PRIVATE CAR TOUR" which was FANTASTIC. Check out this website: www.rainbowtravel.cz....Director: Karel Rysan <BR>(this guy knows so much history of his country and a "fantastic person")E-MAIL: [email protected]. NOTE: Private Car <BR>"Just say New York Gary sent me"

Old May 14th, 2001, 02:06 PM
Augie

I am interested in walking tours, are you familiar with any? I am leaving soon, so if you can post back ASAP, that will be GREAT! thanks in advance.

Old May 14th, 2001, 07:08 PM
Marc David Miller

I used a wonderful guide in January. She was trained as a civil engineer, and charges about 250/Kc (about $7) per hour per person; I used her for about 7 hours, just walking around Cubist and Art Nouveau buildings and discussing their histories. <BR> <BR>Several people whom I corresponded with on travel boards have also used her and have been very happy with her services. <BR> <BR>Please send me an e-mail for her contact information.

Old May 16th, 2001, 01:55 PM
Gary

For AUGGIE regarding a "walking tour" in Prague. You maycheck this website: <BR>www.hotelsprague.cz/services.chaloupka <BR>OR E-MAIL[email protected] (Dana Chaloupka). ENJOY PRAGUE

Old May 29th, 2001, 07:07 PM
Logan

Dear NY Gary, <BR>I'm going to Prague in Sept and I've corresponded w/Rainbow Travel. THey seem both nice and competent. How much was your personalized tour--more expensive than the regular group tours? I'm not sure it'll be practical for a solo.