Reload this Page >

Prague over Thanksgiving Week

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 07:17 AM
Wyn

I have an opportunity to go to Prague for a week. It would be the weekend before Thanksgiving (11/17) through the weekend right after Thanksgiving (11/24). I've got a free place to stay and I have found an airfare for $500 from Washington D.C. to Prague (connecting in Zurich). <BR> <BR>Is it too last minute to plan such a trip?

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 07:20 AM
Marc David Miller

To me, no. What concerns have you?

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 09:52 AM
Lee

Wyn, we once got an "E-Saver" deal on Tuesday and left for Paris on Thursday morning. No problem, great trip. <BR> <BR>I would certainly do it. If you would like a copy of our trip notes from Prague (Last November), just email me. It is a great city with a lot to see and do. I'd go back in a minute! <BR> <BR>I'm looking at my wall calendar of a picture of St. Peter and Paul at Vysehrad right now and wishing it were me that was going. Have fun!

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 02:55 PM
BARBARA

Hi, I've just booked a trip to go to Prague, also leaving on Nov. 17th & coming back Friday the 24th. But we are going on a tour with Eastern Tours for 7 days & 6 nites. What should we expect in weather for this time of year & what to buy... Let us know....can I e-mail you too Lee?

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 04:32 PM
xxx

I was in Prague two weeks ago and can honestly say it's the first European trip where I was looking forward to heading home. The conditions are less than pleasant over there right now towards Americans. Nothing quite like getting a tomato thrown at you as people yell at you for just walking down the street.

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 05:13 PM
Leslie

I will be leaving for Prague on November 14th and will be there over Thanksgiving weekend. From communications I have received from a guide that I have hired and the hotel I am staying at, Prague's weather is much like it is on the northeast coast in the USA -- anywhere from 35-50F. Bring a sweater, gloves, jacket, and wear layers. Also bring an umbrella.<BR><BR>Leslie

Old Nov 8th, 2001, 02:44 AM
Bob

I was in Prague about 4 weeks ago.<BR><BR>"xxxx" was in Prague 2 weeks ago.<BR><BR>I wonder what happened in Prague between the time I got back to the U.S. and the time "xxxx" got to Prague!<BR><BR>I wonder what"xxxxx" did to deserve having a tomato thrown at him.<BR><BR>Prague is an awesome city with great people. There is no sense of anti-Americanism there at all.<BR><BR>Anyway, if any tomatoes are thrown, they are probably only thrown at lemons!<BR><BR>