I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve