Reload this Page >

Positano Hotels Pupetto or Vitoria

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2001, 08:51 AM
kate

. . .Has anyone stayed at either? And are they easy to reach? I'm trying to get my honeymoon in order for September 2001. <BR> <BR>Thanks. <BR> <BR>K

Old May 30th, 2001, 03:13 PM
Alexis

Havn't been to Positano, but it is fairly close to Amalfi which I visited two years ago. My friend and I came across a wonderful hotel in Amalfi called the "Santa Caterina".. you can view them at http://www.hotelsantacaterina.it/inf...ntacaterina.it

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:12 PM
Jane

We are going to Positano in July. Have you checked out the web site Positanonline.it ? You will be able to compare both. We have booked at the Vittoria.

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:37 PM
Betsy

When I try to access www.positanoonline.it, this is what I get: Nessun sito Web configurato per questo indirizzo. Anyone else?

Old May 31st, 2001, 01:23 AM
crc

Kate, <BR>I'm travelling to Italy for two weeks for my honeymoon in July, and we've booked the Villa Franca Hotel in Positano for our last four nights. My travel agent has highly recommended it and their web-site (www.villafrancahotel.it) certainly looks great. Check it out and enjoy yourself...when I get back, we'll let you know how the trip went. Good luck