After our amazing trip to Berlin and Rhodes this summer (if you want any details, please feel free to ask), we are now starting early to plan a trip to Portugal next summer, with our two teenage boys, who will be 15 and 17 when we leave.
We want to include Lisbon and Porto and are wondering where else we should visit and what other places would be interesting to see as well. Are the excellent beaches only in the south and is that where you would recommend going for some rest and relaxation beach time? How many days should we allocate for each destination?
As well, would it be a good idea to take a 2 day trip to Seville, another place we have always wanted to visit?
We are allocating about 14 full days to the time in Portugal.
Thanks for your initial recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 paris to london- day trip
- 7 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona