We are thinking about visiting Portugal in mid-March. What is the weather like at that time of the year? Is it a good time? We would have about 8 nights. Where would you recommend that we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Self Drive UK tour
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Arezzo - how much time?
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?