I need your help ! I am planning a 3 country trip to Europe – countries are Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. I will be going with another friend – both Females, 30 years old.
This is my tentative itinerary. Please provide your inputs and pls answer some questions I have.
31st march & 1st April– Warsaw
2nd & 3rd – Krakow
4th – from Krakow – day trip to Auschwitz or Wieliczka ? pls recommend which one is better ?
5th –from Krakow – day trip to Zakopane.
5th – Take a night train to Prague – pls tell me if a night train is better or should we go the next morning to prague, pls provide links from where I can book a night train to Prague.
6th & 7th Prague
8th – from Prague , day trip to Kutna Hora
9th – from Prague – day trip to Cesky Krumlov
10th & 11th – Karlovy Vary
11th evening /night, take a bus back to Prague.
Pls recommend if I should come back to Prague and take a night train to Budapest ? or should I take an overnight train from Karlovy Vary to Budapest ?
12th , 13th , 14th – Budapest
15th, 16th, 17th – pls suggest what we can do these 3 days ? day trips from Budapest or a weekend some place.
Another important question is , do all countries accept Euros ?
I do realize the itinerary is a little rushed but I just have 18days and me and my friend would want to see these 3 countries.
Let me know if there is anything I should be aware of. We plan to stay in hostels throughout.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip
Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary - pls review/suggest - reposting