Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Please help. Have you stayed at any of these Paris hotels?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 1997, 08:47 AM
Nina

I have several hotels that my travel agent gave me which are included in package deals. I cannot find pictures or reviews of any of them. Can any of you recommend one? We want to be close to the action or at least near a metro. Thanks much!
Fle Che d' Or
Warwick
Meridien montparnasse
meridien Et toile
Libertel Maxim
Royale St. Germain (6th)
Etoile St. Ferdinand
Modern Est (10th)
Zephyr
Acadia Opera
Malte Opera

Old Nov 9th, 1997, 08:54 AM
Nina

Sorry, they were not listed as I thought they would be, I'm new at this! They are: Fleche d' Or, Royale St. Germain, Warwick, Meridien montparnasse, Meridien etoile, Etoile St. Ferdinand, Libertel maxim, Zephyr, Modern Est, Lafayette, Acadia Opera, Malte Opera. Thanks again!

Old Nov 10th, 1997, 03:08 AM
joelle

I would suggest the Meridien Montparnasse (not far from Latin Quarter) but very modern building), or the Meridien Etoile (at Porte Maillot) not far from Champs Elysées, or even better the Warwick hotel (just at the Champs-Elysées). I would not recommend to stay near Gare de l'Est, the area is not particularly nice.

Old Nov 10th, 1997, 11:51 AM
Yvonne

Nina, Try www.hotelbook.com for pictures of four of your hotel options. The two "xxx Opera" hotels can be found in www.astotel.com The Acadia Opera is a Best Western hotel so you may also look at BW's web site.

Old Nov 10th, 1997, 11:25 PM
Eli

Have stayed at the Warwick, so I can defintely vouch for it (Warwick is one of the tops - but so are its prices). A good web to check on Paris hotels is http://www.paris.org . Also, you can usually bet blindly on any Best Western hotel.

Old Nov 11th, 1997, 10:00 AM
Tina Miliano

I haven't stayed at any of those hotels because I'm going to Paris for my first time next week. Has anyone ever stayed at Hotel Daval? It's in the Bastille section of Paris. Thanks!