My worst fear for this trip has happened. I just received an email saying that our flight had been cancelled from Prague to Zagreb on Czech Airlines. I say 'worst fear' because the airline and flight number had been changed 2x in the past 3 months so I was just waiting for the ball to drop.
Other than renting a car for a very long drive - or taking an overnight train (all I will no doubt have to do some lengthy research on) - does anyone have any suggestions as to getting their somewhat speedy? We have hotels and reservations booked for the trip. Unfortunately Prague was the first leg of our 14 day trip - so this may very well cause havic.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 AOL MAIL1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?