we are from Australia and my husband and are planing a trip to Paris, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Florence and other places.
We don't have children, i am 30 and my husband is 32. We have never been to Europe.
We like museums, Chapels (churches) old buildings, History, and different cultures.
We LOVE cafes, restaurants, cheese and wine, pastries, coffee, and would love to go to a famous restaurant or bistro thats been filmed in a movie.
Regarding Hotels, we love 4 or 5 star hotels, but not sure how expensive they are compared to 5 star hotels in Sydney or New york.
We would love to be in Europe for no more than 3 and a half weeks. or 3 weeks if possible.
Regarding getting from place to place, we would like to know how to organize our itinerary, not sure if its cheaper to train it or fly? are the places i want to go to close to each other?
So, the plan would be to come from Sydney to new york, then not where in Europe to begin our trip? and what would be cheaper?
Thanks everyone, your help will be much appreciated. xx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France
PLANING TRIP TO PARIS, VENICE, ROME, TUSCANY, FLORENCE and other places.