plan a trip from istanbul to croatia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am trying to paln a trip from Istanbul to croatia. How long do i stay in each place and what order do i do the cities. We want to go to Istanbul rhodes mykinos santorini croatia. HELP
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:44 PM

You might want to click the triangle to the right of the "Add a reply" right below your post bialek1 and send this to the editor so they can remove the Trip Report tag you have as this thread is not a Trip Report but questions regarding a trip you are going to take. There seems to be some confusion regarding the Trip Report tag.

I haven't been to the countries you are planning to go to but I am sure you will receive some good responses. You might want to use the Search box also for previous trip reports which should be helpful to you. Have fun planning your trip!
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Original Poster

not sure how to do this thanks
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Original Poster

Thanks I think I figured it out
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM

Unfortunately, I think you'll find your itinerary tough to plan. I did research for a similar trip very recently and found that there are no air connections between Athens and Croatia, or between Istanbul and Croatia.You might have to fly from Athens to an Italian city in order to connect to your destination in Croatia.

For the rest of your itinerary, you might try: Istanbul-Rhodes via Marmaris (Turkish port city). Then check SKY EXPRESS ( tiny airline that flies between some Greek islands) to see if they fly between Rhodes and Santorini. From Santorini, you can take the hydrofoil or regular ferry service to Mykonos. Then another ferry or plane to Athens.

Good luck, and if you find different information on how to get to Croatia from either Turkey or Greece, please post! Thanks!