Photos from Paris and Amsterdam in March are on-line if anyone's interested

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I posted some photos from my trip in March to Paris and Amsterdam on-line if anyone is interested. I'm not good at doing trip reports, I'm better at showing where I went rather than describing it. But if anyone has any questions about anyplace I went I'd be happy to answer them. Website is: pbase.com/annforcier
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM

isabel: Those are gorgeous! With those photography skills, you don't NEED to write a trip report. Thank you!
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM

Isabel,

StCirq took the words out of my mouth - what wonderful photos! Not just of Paris & Amsterdam as the others are marvellous too.

Jim
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:23 PM

Really wonderful photos, Isabel.

Thank you..you reminded me of several plaes I eed to put on my November list!
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM

no words necessary....it was a trip report...beautiful.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM

Didn't need the URL reference as I've had it bookmarked since you last shared. Stunning photographs. The only criticism would be from my wife, who would love to see more people; she wants to know what they're wearing!
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:28 PM

Isabel, they are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for posting them so we could all enjoy them.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:29 PM

A very nice collection of photos. You have quite a talent for photography. Post more in the future for all to see.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:33 PM

These are wonderful! Looking at the Paris photos makes me feel like I'm there, in those familiar places. I stopped taking cameras on trips a long time ago...I can see I made the right choice since your photos are what I wanted to have and never could get myself. Thanks for making them available.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:35 PM

Thank you isabel! Your photos are beautiful! I just had to cancel my summer trip to Paris but looking at your photos is making me question my decision...
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:36 PM

Isabel...Thank you so much for sharing. Your photographs are incredibly beautiful. You captured the essence of each locale. The strawberries on Rue Mouffetard...
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:37 PM

Really excellent Photos. We were in Amsterdam in January and the light was not as good but the snow added an element to the canal photos and trees were great.
We will be in Paris this November but don't have your skill with the camera but still looking forward to the great visuals.
It's funny the Paris trashing lately on the forum and looking at your great photos makes me realize that anyone who doesn't enjoy Paris just for the sights should really stay home.
I really love french food and wine but I would still return to Paris even if I had to eat McDonalds for nourishment!!
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
ann, As I said before, your pictures are so lovely, so inviting, it makes everyone want to visit what your eyes have seen.
I'll wait for more.
They are a real gift for us.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
cmt

These are spectacular. I love them! Amazing quality of light and beautiful compositions. They really are good enough to be in a "coffee table" type book, and, to me, are much more interesting than most trip reports.

I looked at Italy, France and Paris albums so far. There are still more I haven't opened yet, so now I have something to look forward to later.

Thanks for sharing them with all of us strangers.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM

No one can refute the old adage "a picture is worth a thousand words" after viewing your lovely photos, isabel. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of those overly-verbose trip reports anyway -- your galleries are much more memorable and succinct than tomes of descriptions could ever hope to be. Thank you for sharing the images. Actually, I should have thanked you several months ago after you provided the link to the other galleries. I bookmarked that site and have had the Trafalgar picture set as the background on my PC since then. It's very vibrant and captures all the hectic motion of busy London. Then, when I designed some email St. Patrick's Day cards for friends/family, I included a hyperlink to your Ireland pix. Where do I mail your royalties check to?

Cheers!

KS
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 06:08 PM

Lady, these are incredible, the best poster photos I have seen in years. Are you a professional? What camera do you have?
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
These are certainly worth topping.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 07:22 PM

Wow! Pictures were beautiful. I am planning a trip to Italy this June. I had decided not to include the Cinque Terre area on this trip, but your photos are making think I should add it back in, even if for only two days! Now I can not wait to go!

Clea
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM

What spectacular photography! Your talent, your skill at setting up a shot, your luck at catching the most perfect light, is amazing!

Thanks so much for giving all of us a look through your eyes.
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 07:35 PM

Fantastic - Thank you so much for posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -