Reload this Page >

Perlier products in Italy

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 06:35 AM
Deb

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find Perlier Bath products in Italy. I can buy some of them in the US but I am sure that they are less expensive in Italy where they are made.I will be in Rome and taking the train to Florence and Venice. (in otherwords, I can stop along the way.) I have looked in my tourbooks but have not seen a specific Perlier store listed.

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 08:11 AM
Santa Chiara

You can usually find Perlier in stores like COIN (big department chain store) as well as the cosmetics shops such as Rossi and Limone. I recommend shopping in the latter two just for the exerience alone. Also, in Bologna, on the corner of Marconi and Ugo Bassi, is a Perlier shop. If Bologna has one, I am sure that Florence and Rome would, too. Have your tried their web site? I love their afterbath lotion, which has a lime scent. It's in a tube, so is easy to pack and is about $4. <BR> <BR>Have a great trip. <BR>

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 08:52 AM
Debbie

THANK YOU so much!!!!! I love their products! I have searched for their website but did not fine one. Do you know what the website address is by any chance? : )

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 09:35 AM
Santa Chiara

Deb, next time try Google for your searcb engine; it took me about =30 seconds to find this: <BR>perlierusa.com/locations.asp

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 09:50 AM
christina

ciao deb <BR> <BR>in firenze they are in via calzaiuoli. they opend last year in july or august and do have a hughe sortiment. you even can find some bathgels in coop centers (shoppingcenter). <BR> <BR>here they are called kelemata. <BR> <BR>have a good trip and shop till you drop! i know how it feels, for example i love the things from sally hansen for my fingernails. but here in europe it's not avalable......so guess what i'm doing when visiting the states...... <BR> <BR>tanti saluti <BR> <BR>christina