Parking in Paris?

Old Aug 28th, 2000, 06:28 PM
FranceorBust

Parking in Paris?

We rented a van (OK, OK, I know everyone is going to say that's a mistake, but we did it to stay at a chateau in the country) and were wondering where and how much it will cost to park in Paris.

Any suggestions?

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 12:41 PM
Steve

We had a car last year in Paris as well. The problem during the day is that most street parking locations would only allow us to pay for 2 hours at a time. If you are sightseeing, this is a problem. One thought is to park at Orly airport and take a bus to one of the metro stops. From there, you can be anywhere in Paris quickly. The bus ran back to the airport through the evening.

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 02:19 PM
Christina

There are quite a few public parking garages around town and it probably will cost about US$15-20 per day. Try www.parisparking.com for garage locations (or www.parisparking.fr, I forget). BTW why do I get spam junk email from your URL, execpc.com -- what is this site? (not from you personally, that I recall, but I do get it from execpc.com).

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 06:06 AM
topper

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 06:26 AM
topper