Reload this Page >

Paris Perfect apartments

Search

Paris Perfect apartments

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Patti

Paris Perfect apartments

HI,<BR><BR>I'm researching my March 2003 trip to Paris and was wondering if anyone was familiar with Paris Perfect? I found them via a web search. They have 7 or 8 apartments in the 7th arrondisement that are absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced, but I'm feeling like it's one of those "if it looks to good to be true..." scenarios. Any feedback? (Their web address is www.parisperfect.com.)<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Patti

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 05:41 AM
Sue

Wow, I just checked them out online, and I agree, they look super! Would be really good to hear from someone who has stayed there. I clicked on the Guests link, but nothing came up. Let's try to keep this post going for a while to see if anyone responds.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 05:55 AM
ttt

Another impressed viewer. Even the 1 bedroom apartment looks "too good to be true". I'd like to know also if this rental company is genuinely good. I've seen other apartment rental company websites and only one or two of them offer apartments as nice as this site. However, the nicer they look, the more they cost.<BR><BR>If someone who has used Paris Perfect can give some feedback to us, we'd appreciate it.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 06:46 AM
topping

topping

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Shar

Well Patti, we are in the same boat. We have just put our deposit down for a week in "Cabarnet" for May. We have had good luck renting on line. Most recently an apartment in London and a great old farmhouse in Umbria. Sometimes you just have to trust. However, I would be interested in the feed back as well re Paris Perfect apartments Shar

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Patti

Hi Shar,<BR><BR>Actually, I have sent in my deposit as well for the Bordeaux apartment. I was perfectly fine with my correspondence with Madelyn--then one of my travel companions got nervous about making this kind of monetary commitment online and I started to second-guess my decision. It IS a done deal as far as I'm concerned--I just have to trust that "what you see is what you get." Since I'll be there a couple months before you, I'll let you know how it goes!<BR><BR>Patti<BR><BR>By the way, since I posted this question I haven't been able to get onto the Paris Perfect website due to high traffic!

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 10:29 AM

to the top

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Sue

Patti and Shar, plz. remember to tell us about Paris Perfect when you return; I know it's several mos. away, but time flies!

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 11:23 AM
xxx

Site must be very popular now as I cannot log into it.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 12:45 PM

topping for the evening crowd...