Search

Paris Map help

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2000, 04:06 AM
moibelle

Paris Map help

Would anyone please tell me where there is a site that I can print out a map of Paris with the attractions highlighted? I've found the metro system, etc., but no map with just the museums, Notre-Dame or Eiffel Tower easily located. The book I purchased has small, small maps on equally small pages. Thanks for your help.

Old Apr 30th, 2000, 04:57 AM
Al

go to www.paris.org (the Paris Pages)... click on the link for interactive map - museums & monuments. It will give you a good idea where things are located, and also a description of the sight.

Old Apr 30th, 2000, 05:09 AM
moibelle

Thank you. That certainly helps us plan our days!

Old May 1st, 2000, 04:49 AM
elaine

dear moibelle <BR>Aside from pretrip research, I would still recommend your purchasing a map from your bookstore, especially <BR>Streetwise Paris which has the major sites clearly marked. It also has a street index, metro and bus lines, and <BR>it is pocket-sized and easy to use.

Old May 1st, 2000, 04:52 AM
Beth Anderson

Hi, <BR> <BR>You know, once you get there - you can get excellent maps right at the metro stations. They show the highlights - major sights, as well as all the stations, of course. <BR> <BR>just a thought.