We are going to Europe on our honeymoon next year, it will be our first time there. We are thinking about an itinerary along the lines of this:
5 nights Paris
After Paris, take TGV to Zurich, then travel to Chur-StMoritz.
3 nights St Moritz
St-Moritz-Tirano (Bernina Express), Tirano-Venice
2 nights Venice
5 nights Rome
We think the Bernina Express and St Moritz would be a nice way to see part of Switzerland and its famous Swiss Alps.
Any suggestions to this itinerary would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG tec*h care sbaba!
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary