Reload this Page >

Paris it shall be!

Search

Paris it shall be!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 03:33 AM
Gerry K

Paris it shall be!

Wow! You folks have convinced me <BR>that Paris is THE place to visit. <BR>When would be the best time to go? <BR>And how long should I stay? (I'm <BR>retired.) <BR> <BR>Many thanks, <BR> <BR>Gerry K

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 03:48 AM
Rex

1. 2001 <BR>2. Just shy of your last breath. <BR>

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 03:57 AM
Fred

Weather wise the best time would be Septmeber into the first 2 weeks of October BUT Paris weather is so unpredictable nobody can say for sure. We had better weather in February than in October. The summer is a little too hot (generally - July had some cold days) and too crowded. E-mail me for more Paris information- [email protected]

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 04:08 AM
Helen

I have always found Spring ( april to July) to be the best time to visit. And stay as long as your budget allows. it isnt just the tourist places to be seen. Paris holds such fantastic culture...try to get into the 'back streets' thats where the true parisian lifestyle will be... <BR>I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris. <BR>H.B

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 04:52 AM
elaine

Hi Gerry <BR>Welcome to the world of Paris-addiction. <BR>I have a file on Paris; if you'd like to see it, email me. <BR>First trip, 7-10 days, or as Rex suggests, forever. <BR>Weather is never anything to count on, but if you love gardens, I'd suggest June or early September; if you're willing to forego the peak of the gardent but still have odds for good weather without the crowds, later Sept to early Oct. <BR>

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Gerry K

Many thanks, Folks. <BR> <BR>GK