Reload this Page >

paris internet restaurant reservations

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 11:53 AM
vance

Hello, <BR> The last time I went to Paris (fall99') I used Top-Restaurants.com which no longer seems to be in service. I found "reservethebest.com" which looks uncannily like the old top-restaurants.com site. However the search tool and many of the links don't work rendering it less than useful. Does anyone know of any other online booking services (free) for Paris restaurants? Thanks. <BR> <BR>Vance

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 12:05 PM
Jim

Vance, <BR>This is not a website for restaruants in Paris, but if you interested in fine dining this website may interest you: <BR>http://www.fermettemarbeuf.com/anglais/default.htm <BR>Good eating!

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 12:36 PM
Deena

We used 'reservethebest.com' to a reserve window table at Jules Verne and it worked like a charm! I reserved six months in advance using this service and specifically asked for a table with a particular view. A confirmation was e-mailed back to me. The day before the dinner, I called to confirm and we had no problem. I was surprised how easy it was.

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 02:34 PM
toppit

Top it!

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 04:35 PM
Donna

www.reservethebest.com was formerly www.top-restaurants.com

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 08:41 PM

to the top <BR>