Reload this Page >

Paris hotels - Fleurie, Relais St. Suplice, Le Madison

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 04:20 PM
vali

Can anyone give me information on these three hotels, and which they would pick? Also, if you've stayed in one of them, can you recommend rooms to request? Thanks!

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 04:38 PM
jhilts

We stayed in Le Madison for 10 days last November and loved it. The location was perfect. The St Germain <BR>metro stop is across the street, the Mabillion stop, one half block up the street, The shopping wonderful throughout the neighborhood. We stayed in their suite on the top floor which was very spacious, its pictured on their website (the blue room) <BR> <BR>If you would like more information, please e-mail me.

Old Feb 12th, 2001, 06:10 PM
Deena

We stayed at the Relais St. Sulpice in September. I've stayed in five other hotels in Paris and this was my favorite. The location was ideal, the rooms were very nice (we had a deluxe double with a courtyard view), and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.

Old Feb 13th, 2001, 01:43 PM

Old Feb 19th, 2001, 02:19 PM
Kim

My mom stayed at the Hotel de Fleurie last year. She is taking us (her daughters) to Paris in October and wants to stay at the same hotel, so it must be nice. If you want more info, e-mail me and I'll get you in touch with her.