Search

Paris Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 1999, 05:44 AM
Jeff van Beek

Paris Hotels

Hi everyone! My wife and I are still planning our trip to Paris. We had to rearrange our dates due to availabilty. We are now trying to go from June 14 to June 20. Can anyone recommend a few good hotels in Paris? Thanks. <BR>Jeff <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 3rd, 1999, 03:04 PM
Anne

Jeff, <BR>You should check out some great websites I found on hotels in Paris. <BR> <BR>www.france-hotel-guide.com <BR>www.parisdiscount.com <BR>www.hotelboulevard.com <BR> <BR>They all give you lots of info including pictures, rates, amenities, maps of location, nearest Metro, etc. You can also make online bookings or just check availability for certain dates. I booked a room in Paris in 2 weeks through www.france-hotel-guide.com and immediately received confirmation and a very nice letter offering helpful advice and assistance. Check them out! <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 3rd, 1999, 03:05 PM
Anne

Jeff, <BR>You should check out some great websites I found on hotels in Paris. <BR> <BR>www.france-hotel-guide.com <BR>www.parisdiscount.com <BR>www.hotelboulevard.com <BR> <BR>They all give you lots of info including pictures, rates, amenities, maps of location, nearest Metro, etc. You can also make online bookings or just check availability for certain dates. I booked a room in Paris in 2 weeks through www.france-hotel-guide.com and immediately received confirmation and a very nice letter offering helpful advice and assistance. Check them out! <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 9th, 1999, 08:12 AM
Marcie

Jeff, you didn't mention what price range or location. We were in Paris for two weeks and stayed at the Hilton. It was fabulous. We had a full on view of the Eifel Tower and a very large room (it was the standard room but huge by European standards). The location was very close to two metro stops, it is a very safe neighborhood with lots of places to eat etc. Some might say it was too "American" but after walking and walking all over Paris, it was wonderful coming home to English speaking personnel and a USA newspaper waiting for us! I would highly recommend the Hilton. (We redeemed points so I have no idea what the cost is).

Old Apr 9th, 1999, 10:26 AM
GA

Jeff, <BR>Check out the newest issue of House Beautiful magazine. It includes descriptions of a 6+ Paris hotels with some great photos & phone/fax numbers. I have seen these hotels recommended in Fodor's Rivages guide and elsewhere. We are giving Hotel d'Aubusson a try.