Reload this Page >

Paris Hotel for family

Search

Paris Hotel for family

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 03:51 AM
ongdenna

Paris Hotel for family

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Paris which has family room for 2 adults and 3 children?

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 02:16 PM
Jean Dabrowski

Hello "Ongdenna", <BR> <BR>You may want to consider an "Apartment-Hotel" instead of a regular hotel, as you would basically have the same services as a hotel, but an apartment style accommodation spacious enough for a family like yours. <BR> <BR>The best is a chain called Citadines (www.citadines.com). <BR> <BR>Have a great trip. <BR> <BR>Jean

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 03:45 PM
marj

We stayed at the Grand Hotel st. Michel, near luxembourg gardens. We are a family of 4 and honestly the accommodations were a bit cramped. it was a 2 room suite. I don't remember the exact price but it was definitely under $200. An apartment hotel, as Jean mentioned, may be a good option.

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 04:17 PM
judith

This past July I stayed with my family in a very large family room at the Hotel Tonic Louvre on Rue de Roule in Paris. It was about a block from the St. Eustache cathedral, 3 blocks from the Louvre, and extremely well situated for everything else. The rate at that time was 1000 FF including breakfast. It was a special summer rate and might be higher now, though with the world's events and the decrease in travel, it might not be. It was a very pleasant hotel. I do know that the elevator does not go further than the 3rd floor, so if you have kids in strollers, you should ask for a floor with elevator access. The breakfasts were very good and the rooms were comfortable and nicely decorated. By the way, our room, 103, had a jacuzzi tub and steam shower which was truly an excellent way to relax after pounding the Paris pavement all day long. My kids loved it though.

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 04:48 PM
mimi

I was able to visit the Citadine apartment on the Blvd. Montparnasse. I know they also have apartments on the left bank not far from the Seine. I would defintely stay in the one on Montparnasse for it has a small kitchen, great when you have children. I am not sure if I was in the biggest but the room was good size and there was a laundry for your use in the bldg. The price was no more than the small room that we had at the Best Western which was around the corner.

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Rich

We stayed at the Hotel Fluerie in two of their "family" rooms. They have a common entrance with with separate rooms so you have openess when you want it and privacy when you want that. <BR> <BR>Great hotel in the 6th with an excellent staff. <BR> <BR>http://www.hotel-de-fleurie.tm.fr/home_us.htm <BR> <BR>Rich

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 06:58 PM
jan

i stayed at hotel de fleurie last spring and loved it. the breakfast was good, location was great (change office next door with decent rates), not far from the metro, and the staff were very helpful. Although i stayed with only one adult, my husband and i are thinking of booking the family suite to take our 3 kids. i really enjoyed my stay at the hotel and look forward to taking my children there this year.

Old Oct 9th, 2001, 08:34 AM
Ong Denna

Thanks for all info. I'm having 2nd thoughts abt bringing my 3 children to Paris. They definitely will be disappointed (original plan was to Orlando). Latest news on the real situation there?