Reload this Page >

Paris-Cancelled Reservations??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 05:52 AM
Charles

Am looking for last minute reservations for Paris in late Oct.I'm having difficulty finding 3 or 4 star hotels available in the 5,6,7th arr.Most seem booked.If anyone has cancelled their trip to Paris and had reservations in the above type of hotel, would you please list the hotel so I can try to contact them and get a reservation.Thanks

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 06:49 PM
Gladys Fontanez

<BR>Hi Charles: <BR>My sister and I cancelled a reservation on Sunday for a standard double at the Madison Hotel on Blvd. St. Germaine (6th--3 Star) for five nights Oct. 22-27. I believe Hotel Le Regent on Rue Dauphine (3 star) still has rooms available. Good luck and enjoy your trip. <BR>Gladys

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 09:35 PM
fran

Cancelled Hotel Bersolys in Paris for Oct 16-21.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 07:46 AM
Candace

Have you tried the Pariserv reservation system? Here's the website with hotels by arrondissement &lt; http://www.pariserve.tm.fr/hotel/arrUS.htm&gt;. There's no charge, though they do ask for a credit card number in case of cancellation.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 05:56 PM
lori

The Hotel du Louvre in the 1st has room available. AAvacations.com will book them without a flight. You can also check for other hotels with availability for your dates...Happy hunting.