Paris beyond tourist spots

Old Mar 19th, 2000, 05:43 AM
pegster

Paris beyond tourist spots

My friends and I will be traveling to Paris <BR>in April and would like to know if there are any great things to do or see in addition to what you find in all the travel books... special parks, stores, restaurants, jazz clubs, etc.

Old Mar 19th, 2000, 06:06 PM
adina

I like the Parc Buttes Chaumont in the 19th Arr.

Old Mar 20th, 2000, 04:27 AM
elaine

Hi <BR>I can't assure you that anything I have would not be found in a good guidebook, but if you would like my Paris notes <BR>which are based on several trips and other sources, feel free to email me.

Old Mar 20th, 2000, 07:17 AM
Carol

Pegster--There was a great hosted forum on this site on Paris a couple of weeks ago. Look it up--you'll find lots of good info.

Old Mar 20th, 2000, 02:03 PM
elvira

If you do a search secret paris you will get a wonderful thread (I printed it out when it was current) of suggestions for unusual and different things to do (Vincent's reply to Unusual things to do in Paris is much of my itinerary for my 6 week stay in Paris this fall). If the thread doesn't give you all you need, you can email me directly and I'll try to fill in the blanks.