Reload this Page >

Paris & Switerland

Search

Paris & Switerland

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 10:27 AM
Don

Paris & Switerland

Am planning a trip either in mid Sept. or late May of next year. Is weather good in both areas in Sept. with lower crowds of tourists or should I wait till May?

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 10:59 AM
richard j vicek

Good afternoon, Don <BR>Historical weather for Paris for May <BR>should be about 57 deg f. hi, 64 deg f <BR>, low.. <BR>For September about 61 deg f. hi and <BR>ssssssss69 deg f. low.. <BR>Have been into the Swiss Mountains in <BR>both May and September and at both times <BR>had 3 or 4 day periods of rain and then <BR>some clear. Almost beleive it is LUCK <BR>Personally would go in September, why <BR>put it off, would say it is a 50/50 <BR>chance that you will have sun.. <BR>Richard of La Grange Park, Il.... <BR>

Old Jun 1st, 2000, 12:03 PM
Don

Thanks Richard. I assume tourist crowds will be lower in mid Sept. or would you go earlier in Sept.? I hate long lines.

Old Jun 4th, 2000, 06:35 AM
Ruth

I'm going to Geneva in June. I'd like to visit some cities. Who could give me some advices?

Old Jun 5th, 2000, 05:40 PM
Bob Brown

<BR>Hi Don. It all depends on what you want to do in Switzerland. I would not go in May because many of the mountain resorts are not at full operating tempo. <BR>Moreover, many of the spectacular mountain trails are snowed in until mid June. I have been there in September and loved it, except for the rain when I was hiking.